Ķempju Evangelical Lutheran Church

 

The Kempju church was built in 1841. It was destroyed by the storm on 10th of May in 1872. The church was reconstructed in 1882. The altar and the pulpit constitute a united ensemble which is a rare occasion in the churches of Latvia. The beautiful stain-glass windows at the altar have been established in the memory of Anna von Wolf, landlady of the Jaunkempji estate.

A visit to the church must be booked in advance. Phone: + 371 64153298
www.kempjudraudze.lv

Interior